6:35 PM

I believe you know nothing

I don't believe in restraining emotion. Real is raw, untouched, uncensored, well spoken and ends in a slap of the face. Yours or mine? If I affect you, then I've already changed the world. I changed yours didn't I?


I don't expect you to understand myself or my thoughts. I believe in the words I say, what I defend and the moments I cherish. I believe that you believe what you think is true. But I believe you know
nothing. This is modern culture; processed society. This is a place of buy-one-get-one-free personalities and lack of a better word. Knowledge is power and conforming is security. Stop. Say something worth saying. Make a point. You are not whatever label you place yourself under. You are what you fight for, what you defend, what you protect. You are what you believe in. Your thoughts aren't real, only your actions. Open your eyes and do something worth doing, send a message worth sending. There's nothing worse than blending into the scenery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment